These terms (Hereby referred to as the "Terms of Service") constitute an agreement with DOTZ.LINK. (Hereby referred to as "DOTZ.LINK") and all concerned, in relation to DOTZ.LINK account and all DOTZ.LINK provided Services (Hereby referred to as "Our Service(s)", to make our operation methods more clear and efficient. Those wishing to register to use Our Services, consent to the terms within This Document when applying to register to use an DOTZ.LINK account. Those registered to use an DOTZ.LINK account, or all those who potentially use any of Our Services (Hereby referred to as "User(s)") consent to holding full liability. Users agree to these Terms of Service using Our Services.
These Terms of Service are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
- DOTZ.LINK account Application and Consent An DOTZ.LINK account application constitutes DOTZ.LINK lending a User ID and password, necessary for use of Our Service. However, in the event that information supplied by the User during application contains falsehoods, or in the event that DOTZ.LINK concludes that a User's use of DOTZ.LINK account is inappropriate, DOTZ.LINK retains the right to cancel any User's DOTZ.LINK account. DOTZ.LINK is not obligated to notify the Users about the cancellation.
- Notice and Contact DOTZ.LINK will notify users about necessary information, in a matter DOTZ.LINK considers appropriate, including through DOTZ.LINK's website or email etc. In this case, DOTZ.LINK may use the information submitted by the users (including information provided by third-party service with user's consent). When such notices are sent by email or over our website, they may come into effect from the point they were sent. Users do not retain any right to refuse emails from DOTZ.LINK, and Users are obligated to inform us of any change in contact email address, immediately. Users acknowledge that DOTZ.LINK does not accept contact by phone, fax or visitation. All notices which require replies must be replied to within specified period by DOTZ.LINK. If DOTZ.LINK does not receive a confirmed reply within this period, DOTZ.LINK retains the right to freeze and/or cancel Users' account(s).
- Registered Email Address, User ID and Password Users are held fully responsible for their registered email addresses, User IDs and Passwords. By applying, Users agree that DOTZ.LINK cannot be held accountable for any loss or damage caused by a User's mistake and/or improper use by a third-party. Furthermore, DOTZ.LINK is not obligated to reissue Users' email address, User ID or Password.
- Transfer/Sale of Service Privileges Users are in no way permitted to sell, transfer or loan their DOTZ.LINK account and/or service privileges to a third party without expressed approval from DOTZ.LINK, nor may these be shared in a way that detriments DOTZ.LINK.
- Access All Users are required to have Internet access in order to use DOTZ.LINK services. This Internet access will need to be installed and maintained at the User's own expense. DOTZ.LINK is in no way responsible for arranging Internet access for Users.
- Traffic and Domain DOTZ.LINK retains the right to set and alter limitations to file sizes, savable domain space, and data transfer on its services, where otherwise undefined, and may do so at our own discretion.
- User Content Users retain copyright and other privileges for all original, accessible information and any creations on websites and other DOTZ.LINK services that they themselves create (Hereby referred to as "User Content" or "Content"). All User Content may be edited, translated, adapted, published, performed, presented, promoted, distributed or used for any other reason, by DOTZ.LINK unconditionally. This is essential for the continual running of DOTZ.LINK Services. Users consent to this.
- Third Party Contents Users may use, trade or download software from third party individual or business services when using Our Services. In this case the User must have permission or an agreement with the third party, separate from This Document. This Document has no legal effect on said separate agreement.
Users who use DOTZ.LINK Pay-for-use Services or any payment in Our Services, agree to following payment method. Payment method and usage fee of content must adhere to Terms of Service, rules and rate separately determined and displayed by DOTZ.LINK. DOTZ.LINK provides services which allow optional payment from Users, aside from the sales price.
- DOTZ.LINK Video is a service which stores and distributes text, sound and/or video files, created and/or uploaded by Users, onto a website. DOTZ.LINK Video is comprised of both a Free Version and, Video On Demand Version DOTZ.LINK expressly prohibits the following conduct, or any corresponding conduct as determined by DOTZ.LINK, on Our Services. DOTZ.LINK retains the right to ban, without warning, any User who has engaged in prohibited acts or conduct, or take any possible form of legal action; and may demand compensation or reparations from any User who caused any form of damage to DOTZ.LINK or a third party. Please refer here to see our Copyright Policy.
- Violations of these Terms of Service.
- Breaching the trust of, or defaming other Users or third parties. Infringing others' Privacy rights, Image rights etc.
- Infringing on other Users' and/or third parties' industrial property rights (patents, trademarks etc.), copyright, trade secrets and/or intellectual property rights.
- Uploading or posting unlawful content, and/or supporting or encouraging illegal activity including but not limited to causing injury, theft, suicide, the use and/or sales of illicit substances as well as acts that encourage, solicit or suggest the use and/or sales of drugs.
- Maintaining content which violates local, regional, national, or international law; in particular that which violates UK law.
- Depictions and/or conduct that go against public order or are immoral. Publishing and/or releasing vulgarities, in the form of video, audio, image, text etc. against other Users and/or third parties; or assisting in such an act.
- Hindering, interfering with, disturbing or blocking the use of Our Services to other Users, or engaging in conduct or performing actions which cause difficulty for others; or assisting in such an act.
- Engaging in discrimination against individuals, specific groups, government organizations, nations, products, political administrations, beliefs, ideas, ideologies, race, religion, ethnicity, gender etc. ; or engaging in slander or libel or any similar act that causes defamation to others; or assisting in such an act.
- Claiming to be another individual, business or organization, regardless of whether or not such an entity actually exists; and/or falsely claiming to be partners and/or in collaboration with an organization or business; or other such acts.
- Impersonating DOTZ.LINK, content providers or management, or any other third party.
- Publishing or posting defamatory content or information which could potentially lead to damages to DOTZ.LINK or DOTZ.LINK's business partner(s).
- Acting in such a way as to place burden on DOTZ.LINK's server(s); disrupting, damaging, limiting or interfering with DOTZ.LINK's or others' computer software, hardware capabilities etc. or assisting in such an act.
- Posting the same, or similar, post or comment repeatedly. Spamming and/or trolling or other such acts.
- Engaging in conduct which is detrimental to the healthy development of, or causes harm to minors (eg. sending or posting violent images or text of child pornography, child prostitution, bestiality, Hard SM, waste (Scatology) or violence), or anything that promotes or assists such conduct.
- Giving advanced notice of crimes or of actions leading to crime, or posting threatening information which can be viewed by an unspecified number of people.
- Using Our Service(s) as a medium to do illegal business or commit conduct that runs counter to the law.
- Engaging in malignant business practices, our excessive solicitation to advertisements or religion.
- Establishing or recruiting people into pyramid schemes or other similar acts.
- Selling or attempting to sell Our Service(s) to a third party.
- Using, registering or upgrading mass amounts of software or programs, causing high access, and preventing our service from operating as intended.
- Collecting, video recording, duplicating, falsifying, distributing and/or displaying of contents and/or data acquired from Our Services without permission or the use, introduction or suggesting of tools or other means that may promote or encourage these acts.
- Inappropriate use or registration of multiple accounts or other conduct that prevents the stable operation of Our Services.
- Engaging in conduct that is detrimental to DOTZ.LINK through misappropriate use and/or conducting prohibited actions by taking advantage of bugs, system malfunction etc.
- Acting by deleting or concealing DOTZ.LINK's advertising space, or altering the position, color, size, code or other such properties of advertisements.
- Engaging in any other action which DOTZ.LINK deems to be inappropriate.
- Users are forbidden to publish or post any prohibited kind of content such as text, image, music, video etc. Even in the event that such data is set as private or limited in its Exposure Settings, applicable data is considered a violation the moment it arrives on DOTZ.LINK Server(s).
- DOTZ.LINK retains the right to deem what counts as a violation.
- Precautions when using Pay for Use Services Users who have been deemed to have violated the Terms of Service and have their accounts frozen or canceled, will also have their contracts canceled. Even if this occurs before a contract is due to finish, requests for refunds of remaining money will not be valid. Tokens that are held by Users shall not be refunded.
There are pages within Our Services that are may only be viewed by adults (Hereby referred to as "Adult Content"). There is no assurance that the services provided within the Adult Content of Our Services will include sexual content. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, you are not permitted to submit personal information to us or use the Website. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access the Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
- Conditions of Use of Adult Content
- Adult Content on Our Services is only permitted to be viewed by those of the age of 18 or over. Viewing by Users below the age of 18 is prohibited.
- Publishing of Adult Content shall be restricted to the Adult areas within Our Services.
- Publishing Adult Content on Our Services that includes performers, subjects and models etc. that are under the age of 18, or cannot prove that they are above the age of 18, is prohibited.
DOTZ.LINK takes absolutely no responsibility for any of the following.
- DOTZ.LINK is in no way liable or responsible for content that users create themselves on Our Service(s) (Hereby referred to as "User Content" or "Content".) Users retain full statutory liability, including any and all court costs or damage payments due to their User Content. Also, content violating laws and/or regulations, as well as violating others' privacy or intellectual property rights; or libelous, defamatory or intimidatory content; and/or immoral or obscene content is the full responsibility of the User to delete swiftly. DOTZ.LINK does not take responsibility for any User Content, and is not responsible to Users or third parties whatsoever.
- DOTZ.LINK also does not guarantee the continuation of any of Our Service(s) whatsoever. DOTZ.LINK retains the right to discontinue any or all of our services without forewarning, or to convert previously free services into any paid services. (We will endeavor to continue services, but may not be able to due to unforeseen circumstances.) DOTZ.LINK also retains the right to deny use, without forewarning, in particular cases. The same applies to third parties providing contents through Our Services. Please use Our Services with a full understanding of these Terms of Service.
- DOTZ.LINK cannot be held accountable for any trouble you experience during use of Our Service(s). Users are responsible for managing their content. As such, if Users are in anyway harmed or experience damage or loss due to another User's Content DOTZ.LINK is in no way responsible for compensation. This is especially true for Users engaged in business, who are obligated to explicitly specify the contractual relationship between themselves and other Users. All Users engaged in business, using DOTZ.LINK Service(s), must attempt to prevent or resolve any potential or resulting issues between themselves and others.
- DOTZ.LINK is not obligated to monitor or delete User Contents. Users retain all responsibility for all their Content. DOTZ.LINK is not accountable for any damage or loss caused to Users or third parties due to any such Content.
- In such cases where a User is harming or causing damage to other Users and/or third parties; DOTZ.LINK retains the right to, and shall not be held liable for, deleting and/or freezing the applicable User's account and/or Contents, without forewarning, and at DOTZ.LINK's own discretion.
- DOTZ.LINK shall not be held responsible for any loss of data due to system failure or file corruption etc. Users shall take their own backup of data relating to User Content. DOTZ.LINK shall not guarantee the integrity and security for any User Content data, in any way.
- DOTZ.LINK will not disclose any personal information that Users present us, such as your address, name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. (Hereby referred to as "Personal Information") to other Users or third parties without the consent of the User. However, in the following cases DOTZ.LINK retains the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties.
- Public institutions such as courts or the police, lawfully appeal for an inquiry.
- There appears to be imminent danger to a person's life, physical wellbeing, and/or property; and DOTZ.LINK finds an urgent need to disclose the information.
- The sharing or disclosure of information is found to be necessary by DOTZ.LINK, in order to provide desired Service(s).
- DOTZ.LINK finds it necessary to disclose the information to other company(s) working with us, to better provide Service(s) to Users. (Such companies may not use Users' Personal Information, that DOTZ.LINK provides them, in any way that exceeds what is necessary to reach the intention stated above.)
- DOTZ.LINK finds it necessary to disclose such information in order to protect DOTZ.LINK's legal rights, property and/or Service(s); due to actions or conduct conducted by a User in violation of these Terms of Service.
- DOTZ.LINK finds it necessary to disclose such information in order to protect a third party's legal rights, property and/or Service(s); due to actions or conduct conducted by a User in violation of these Terms of Service which violated the third party's legal rights, property and/or Service(s).
- DOTZ.LINK finds it necessary to disclose such information in order to restore or prevent a reduction in DOTZ.LINK's SEO, Service Quality etc.; due to actions or conduct conducted by a User.
- DOTZ.LINK accepts no responsibility for any damage or losses incurred to Users accessing external links posted on Our Services' content or in a User's Content. All Users must acknowledge that DOTZ.LINK cannot be held accountable for the security, validity, integrity or accuracy of the information on any external sites.
- In the case that a User creates merchandise and/or other salable Content on Our Services which violates the Terms of Service, DOTZ.LINK takes no responsibility for the freezing of the offending User's contents or the refunding of money to purchasers.
- DOTZ.LINK takes no responsibility for any damages or losses incurred from Users using Our Service(s), Users not being able to use Our Service(s) or Users not using Our Service(s).
- Our Services are managed and provided by DOTZ.LINK from equipment within the United States of America. DOTZ.LINK makes no assertion to the appropriateness or usability of Our Services in regards to their use in regions outside the United States of America. In the event that a User accesses from another legal jurisdiction, shall do so on their own volition, and be totally responsible for legal compliance of their place of access.
- Users can terminate using DOTZ.LINK Services and withdraw from DOTZ.LINK account in accordance with Terms of Service in the way DOTZ.LINK specified.
- When you withdraw from DOTZ.LINK account, you will lose any and all rights such as to use all DOTZ.LINK Services.
- DOTZ.LINK is unable to support any refunds or converting of DOTZ.LINK Tokens.
- DOTZ.LINK shall not support any reinstatement of any of Our Services after cancellation of the Services.
- This Document is the original version of the Terms of Service (the English version). All Users agree and acknowledge that the original version is legally binding.
- If there is any difference or a contradiction between This Document and the translated version, the original version will be given priority.
- DOTZ.LINK retains the right to modify Our Service(s) without forewarning Users.
- DOTZ.LINK may also, due to maintenance, system restoration, power failure, natural disaster or any other Force Majeure; permanently or temporarily discontinue any number of Our Service(s). In such cases we will attempt to notify Users beforehand; but in emergencies we may not be able to.
- DOTZ.LINK retains the right to modify Service(s), or partially or completely discontinue Service(s) at DOTZ.LINK's discretion, at any time DOTZ.LINK deems appropriate. When or after a Service(s) is discontinued or erased, DOTZ.LINK retains the right to deem whether or not to erase all posted data on DOTZ.LINK servers (or third party servers used by DOTZ.LINK).
- DOTZ.LINK is not liable to any Users, and is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to the discontinuation of Our Service(s) for any reason.
DOTZ.LINK will always try as hard as possible to maintain stability in Our Service(s), business practices, use and effects of use. However, DOTZ.LINK does not guarantee any of the following.
- Continual operation. Operation of Service(s) without interruption.
- Total or complete recovery or restoration of any Service(s) that experiences a defect or bug.
- That destructive and/or malicious components such as computer viruses do not exist within Our Service(s).
- Provision of security methods to secure against the above 3 items.
DOTZ.LINK cannot be held accountable for not meeting, or being delayed in fulfilling its obligations in these Terms of Service, including but not limited to, cases of natural disasters, inaction by authorities, fire, strike, flood, pandemic, violence, acts of war or other such circumstances which are reasonably beyond the powers of DOTZ.LINK to control.
- It complies with the law of the country where this site operating corporation is located.
- Any disputes resulting from the use of Our Service(s), will be resolved through arbitrary proceedings recognized in 1.
- If a resolution cannot be made through arbitration, a Court receives exclusive jurisdiction rights.
- The parties concerned are responsible for their own legal costs in court and arbitration.
- If any clauses in This Document are found to be invalid, or otherwise non-binding, by a court; all other clauses will still remain as valid and binding.
- All business relating to placing advertising on Our Service(s) is the responsibility of Users and corresponding advertisers. DOTZ.LINK holds no responsibility for any losses or damages suffered, due to the posting of advertising on Our Service(s).
- DOTZ.LINK may modify advertising space, position and/or display duration without forewarning. Users agree to and acknowledge this.
- DOTZ.LINK retains the right to alter or revise these Terms of Service at any time, as DOTZ.LINK deems necessary, without the consent of Users.
- New stipulations in a revised Terms of Service will come into effect immediately after the Terms of Service have been posted onto the web.
- The latest version of these Terms of Service shall be deemed to have been agreed to while DOTZ.LINK is still being used.
- As for charge to use the DOTZ.LINK services and payment, you are to follow regulations fixed by these terms of service or those fixed for each DOTZ.LINK service.
- You are to bear commission, tax payment for each service.
- When the payment for the initial registration or renewal is not made until the specified date, we consider that you do not intend to register or renew your subscription membership and will terminates the contract.
- Even if we cannot collect a charge from a card company or its agency, you must agree to make a payment charged by us.
- When you approve billing to the credit card you specified, (we receive advance payment from a credit card company), we consider that you accept not only the billing you approved but also all the billing form the DOTZ.LINK subscription services you use (until the user cancels the subscription services and cancellation procedure is completed) as long as the credit card is valid. In order to use a credit card, you must agree to this clause.
- We may revise charges or contents of pay for services without users' approval. And also the revised charges will be applied when you renew your contract of a subscription service.
- When you do not make a payment until the specified date provided by these Terms of Service and each service you must pay a late payment charge fixed by DOTZ.LINK.
- Payment must be made by the method we specify. When you make a payment by other methods or when losses are caused by it, we are not liable for them.
- Users agree to the fact that they cannot shorten the contract period of Subscription Services.
- No requests for refunds, after purchasing Video, Tokens, Products or agreeing to use Subscription Services, will be valid under any circumstances.
- In the event of a request for chargeback from a credit card company, the corresponding account shall be suspended.
This Service is a service provided by DOTZ.LINK to sell and/or purchase digital content. An application made by a User shall be deemed complete when they agree to This Document and fill out all of the required items. The qualifications for use of This Service shall be as follows:
- This Document will be read, acknowledge, agreed to and will be upheld,
- No false registered information,
- No record of being previously banned by DOTZ.LINK,
- Amicable and polite contact with DOTZ.LINK will be carried out,
- Users of This Service are older than 18.
- Users shall agree to engage in the operation and maintenance in accordance with laws, regulations and Terms of Service.
- Upon using this Service, Users shall agree to respect social rules and be amicable and refrain from all types of direct mailing, including excessive volumes of E-mails and/or sending them without prior approval from the recipient using an e-mail service.
- Should there be a change in details and information used to apply for account, Users themselves shall change the necessary areas and items immediately after logging in.
- Requests for content changes made to DOTZ.LINK by e-mail or inquiry form shall be invalid.
- Seller Users who use This Service shall be responsible for submitting identity confirmation documents issued by an official body in a timely and manner if a request is made by DOTZ.LINK.
- Users take full responsibility for all text, images and/or video etc. uploaded onto Our Service(s). DOTZ.LINK expects that all uploaded User content on Our Service(s) has been done so with permission from the copyright and/or license holder(s).
Prohibited Conduct and Bans in the Fundamental Guidelines are prohibited. DOTZ.LINK retains the right to take any legal action and/or procedures including, cancelling the sale of content, invalidation of DOTZ.LINK sales commission and termination of accounts against Users who infringe upon Prohibited Conduct and Bans. DOTZ.LINK shall determine whether the actions or forbearance of a User or other accessing party fall under the prohibited items in this article. DOTZ.LINK will not be responsible or financially liable for steps taken against posts, etc. including erasure and/or deletion of posts that infringe upon this article. The User or relevant party shall compensate DOTZ.LINK and/or related third parties for damages incurred by prohibited actions made.
- Duplicate postings of the same content, Multiple postings of the same content is prohibited. This also applies to posting content again that has already been deleted.
- Installing files to external servers or other companies, The file of the content to be sold must be uploaded to the DOTZ.LINK server.
- Posts with intentions other than selling, Distributing advertisements and samples, etc. and posting non-sales related posts are prohibited.
- Acts that guide Users, etc. to another company, Guiding or luring Users to other companies through the links, etc. on the DOTZ.LINK is prohibited. (Excluding links to a Seller's blog, homepage or tools including, video play software or file decompression software.)
- Posting to an inappropriate genre, Registering content to an unsuitable genre, selling photo-only content in the video genre, etc. is forbidden. If both video and photos are being sold together, then of the photos and video, whichever takes up the most data will determine which genre the content will be posted to. The posting of content that includes adult content to General Contents is prohibited. The posting of content where children or minors are the subject,
- The posting of content expressing, advertising and/or suggesting content of persons who can be specifically determined as being a baby, infant, child or minor. The displaying of adult content that contains subjects or performers that are under the age of 18 or cannot be proven to be over the age of 18 is prohibited.
- The posting of unpleasant or unwelcome content, The posting of content that is generally accepted as being sensually unpleasant or disturbing that depicts or expresses slander, violence/harm (Hard SM, waste (Scatology) included), bestiality, etc. regardless of format is forbidden.
- The selling of ambiguous or information with little evidence or honest grounds, The selling of information for which there is little evidence or ambiguous information is prohibited. The selling of products that are clearly lacking content is prohibited. (e.g. Number of videos, images, etc.)
- The selling of content that is lacking the necessary information or has a misleading description, The selling of products that mislead the purchaser so as to buy the product. The selling of products that do not have the necessary information, e.g. the broadcast length of a video or number of images, etc.
- Reproducing or reselling content, The reselling and reposting of content after purchase is prohibited.
- Sales of products with high liquidity, The selling of products such as gift cards, etc. with high liquidity or content with the intention of converting DOTZ.LINK sales commissions is forbidden.
DOTZ.LINK shall bear no responsibility for the following items in addition to the Fundamental Guideline's Limitation of Liability items:
- DOTZ.LINK does not guarantee the storage of User data and will not be responsible nor be liable for damages for the erasure or deletion of User data saved to This Service.
- DOTZ.LINK will not be liable for content purchased by Users that has become unavailable for viewing following the deletion by the seller or deletion due to an infringement of our Terms of Service.
- Replacements or cancellations will not be accepted for any reason including properties of the product.
- DOTZ.LINK will not be responsible for damages to Users if This Service ends or is terminated for whatever reason.
The selling price can be set by the user. From a minimum of $1 to a maximum of $100. If the selling price is less than $10, the user must buy a token and use the token to pay. ($1 = 1 token)
Every time content uploaded to This Service is sold through the content 30% of the price for content will be collected as a sales commission fee. The sales commission fee will be deducted from the sales price of content when it is sold, and the remainder will be provided. If multiple content is sold at the same time, the above listed sales commission fees will be deducted from each individual item.
If sales are cancelled by a credit card company due to illegal or improper use of a credit card or it being rejected, etc. DOTZ.LINK shall be able to cancel a User's sale or sales, and will be able to deduct sales commissions equal to the cancelled amount from a User's earnings.
The user can send a Payout Request from their DOTZ.LINK account management screen / EARNING in My Channel. They can make a Payout Request when their total sales reaches $100. Users can make requests at any time, but the closing date is the 15th of every month and payment is made on the last day of the following month. If the last day is a national holiday, the payment will be made the next business day.
The payment method will be a wire transfer between banks, so in order to receive earnings, the user must fill out the Payment Info from the DOTZ.LINK account management screen / EARNING in My Channel.
A transaction fee of $30 will be withdrawn from the users earning balance.
Depending on the bank, there may be additional fees. The user will have to contact their Bank for this information.
As a general rule, payment will be made in US dollars, so users must check in advance if they are able to receive overseas payment denominated in US dollars. If there is any invalid detail in the user's payment information and there are additional transactions, it will count as another transaction and there will be a fee.
If a User withdraws from This Service, they shall do so through the DOTZ.LINK account. All rights afforded to Users of This Service will be lost upon completing withdrawal from This Service. DOTZ.LINK will be able to terminate this contract without notice for any of the following reasons:
- If Users do not follow the articles and items within This Document.
- If Users take part in illegal activity.
- If Users take part in Prohibited actions.
- If Users do not fulfil the above defined qualifications to use This Service.
- If it is determined that contact cannot be made by E-mail for reasons including, more than two emails sent from DOTZ.LINK without reaching the addressed User.
DOTZ.LINK retains the right to alter or revise these Terms of Service at any time, as DOTZ.LINK deems necessary, without the consent of Users. New stipulations in the revised This Document will come into effect immediately after the being posted onto the web. For the duration of Usage of This Service shall be deemed as consenting to This Document even after changes and revisions are made.
Issued: April 1, 2021